Friday, June 10, 2011

Can you believe I have more?

Beach pictures, that is.  We’re in the homestretch.

Here’s Wade on the grounds of the putting green at the hotel.

IMG_3186

I do love that little belly!

  IMG_3187 IMG_3188 IMG_3190 IMG_3191 IMG_3192

IMG_3193

Sweet little skittish boy on the steps with one of his beloved balls.

 IMG_3205

I just have to include this one of Philip covering up to nap with the closest thing he could find:  Holland’s playmat :)

IMG_3206

The perfect little traveling bathtub for my sweet love.  

IMG_3208

More time was spent by the pool with this delicious little thing…

IMG_3211

IMG_3212

IMG_3216

  Wader-tater and I watched from the deck as daddy climbed the steps to experience the slide!

IMG_3217

IMG_3218

  {I don’t know why it is that we are both exiting the slide the same way?  Seems kinda funny but I guess that’s just what you naturally do when you get to the end of a slide?  Open your arms out as if to say “Here I am!”}

 IMG_3220

And in a surprising turn of events, I was able to take Wade down the slide with me!  I think he was mainly interested in climbing the steps, so I basically scooped him up at the top and took him down with me before he had much of a chance to protest…he only screamed a little bit!

IMG_3221

My recommendation is that you watch out if you’re around this boy and he has a golf club in hand… IMG_3225IMG_3222 IMG_3226 

I do love me a babywearing daddy.

IMG_3227

Cousin Benjamin had just polished off a yummy snack of smores.

IMG_3232

 IMG_3233

Wade thinks Ben is pretty cool.  He has his own set of real golf clubs!

 IMG_3235

And finally, to wrap up this series of beach photos, I will leave you with some shots of our family that my brother-in-law Dave took.  We really appreciated his willingness to take, oh 30 gazillion pictures of our crazy crew.  Here are my favorites:

IMG_3245

 IMG_3248

IMG_3257

  I think this one is my favorite.  The jury is still out as to why Wade’s hand is down his daddy’s shirt… IMG_3265 IMG_3267

IMG_3269

Love this one of my boy.IMG_3281IMG_3286 Here we’re all standing in a puddle in an attempt to coerce the little man into cooperating with picture time.IMG_3294 I treasure these of me and Holland.  She is a delight to my soul. (keeping honest:  except when I’m trying to get her to go to sleep!)  

IMG_3298

IMG_3299

IMG_3300

My two-year old (who was overdue for a haircut in these pictures!) is not quite so eager to have his photo taken with his mama, but of course I love him dearly nonetheless!

IMG_3311

Thanks for sticking with me to the end of that marathon post!

1 comment:

  1. Loved all of them....especially the nap under the play mat and the slide :) How do you not look tired with two babies? It's been 18 months since Leila was born and even strangers still tell me I look tired.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my little blog! I love to hear from you.