Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beach Pictures, Round 3

IMG_3063

Everyone was always very interested in “baby Holland.” For the most part, she did a good job of taking all this attention in stride.

IMG_3065

IMG_3066

IMG_3070

You know how the president has secret service men who flank his motorcade? Well that was the role Miss Abby assumed for herself with respect to Holland’s stroller :)

IMG_3072

Out of focus, but cute of my little dude.

IMG_3073

Wade has an interest in signs. Here he takes some time to assess two that we passed on the way to the beach.

IMG_3074 IMG_3075 IMG_3076

IMG_3077

The beach!! {Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I have of us at the beach because this is the only day we actually went to the beach.}

IMG_3078

Again, we have our little secret service detail in action.

IMG_3079 IMG_3082

IMG_3083

Please note Wade’s hat practically being sucked off of his head. There was some major wind!

IMG_3086

Mama and her little sugar lump.

IMG_3098

Taking some time to refuel.

IMG_3107 IMG_3109 IMG_3117

At least one of us got to relax :) {In my experience, “vacation” with small children tends to be anything but!}

IMG_3121

We later moved back to the kiddie pool. I got in some relaxation time by holding my sleeping sugar lump.

IMG_3125

Miss Thang and her Aunt Suzanne.

IMG_3137

This boy did not move from the steps. But oh does he love balls!

IMG_3129 IMG_3130 IMG_3132 IMG_3133

Later that day, our little foursome headed out to a spot known as the Boardwalk. Wade enjoyed feeding the fish and playing on the playground. Wade did not enjoy the little kiddie rides.

IMG_3138

IMG_3140

IMG_3142

IMG_3143

This is when we had just gotten on the ride. This is before Wade realized how terrified he was of this ride, or any ride for that matter.

IMG_3150

I am kinda laughing/freaking out because I’m not sure what to do with my extremely skittish child :) {His expression in the photo below really does not do his emotions justice!}

IMG_3152

And on that note, I will end Round 3!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I especially loved that pic of wade chillin in his mini beach chair:) I am bummed we didn't know yall were there. We were doing nothing but lying around all week and would've loved to have seen yall....and meet your precious babies! Saw your comments, by the way....you're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my little blog! I love to hear from you.