Monday, September 21, 2009

First Haircut!

Folks have been hounding me to get Wade's hair cut for a while, as it is really hanging in his face these days. I had my mom try while we were in Lynchburg this past weekend, but she was too scared to really take much off....so we are going to try to find a professional this week! I don't want them to cut too much of my baby's hair though...

This picture cracks me up!


Of course Mom captured about a zillion more pictures of Wade over the weekend; here are some of the highlights:


I'm pretty sure he was growling here. It is so funny!



Playing with his crazy Uncle G


Lots of people say he resembles his Papa.


Just stretching it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my little blog! I love to hear from you.