Thursday, July 23, 2009

Interior Decorating


One of my favorite things about the bumbo seat is its capacity to limit mobility. I can set Wade in it and then put him places, like a piece of decor. I love that kind of versatility.


an elegant centerpiece

pictured above, from left to right: Kitchenaid Mixer, Fern, Wader Tater
Note to concerned readers: I do not make a habit of leaving Wade unattended in the bumbo seat adjacent to large precipices. The same goes for railroad tracks. I have strict policies on these things.

6 comments:

  1. I love your sense of humor :) Wade is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You make me laugh. Wade is getting chubby, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to get you out of the house more...next thing we know he might become a yard ornament! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, could he be any cuter?? You two are so funny! You aren't kidding when you say Wade is so serious...I think that is hilarious in and of itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Aren't you a lawyer/dentist?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my little blog! I love to hear from you.