Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Spring?

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that the weather forecast predicts temperatures over 90 degrees this weekend, and it's only April! Can we just have a Spring??? Those of you who know me well know that I am a bit, shall we say, particular about my weather likes and dislikes. Case in point, I strongly prefer it to feel like the season it actually is. Hence, my desire for Spring, not summer right now. Philip tells me that maybe one day, probably in heaven, I'll be the right temperature :)

Here's our family Easter picture. On a chilly Easter, I might add.




Cousin Ben, Daddy, and Wade at a very warm UVa lacrosse game.


With his Grammy. Check out Wade's Wahoo bib!


The little dude is stirring from his morning nap. I am off to retrieve him and see what adventures this Friday holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my little blog! I love to hear from you.