Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back on the Blogging Bandwagon and a Sip 'n See...

Well, we are back. Many apologies for the long absence. Much has happened in the life of the Worthington clan over the past couple weeks. Let me catch you up, one post at a time...

Several weekends ago, a family friend hosted a "Sip 'n See" for me and Wade. Is anyone familiar with such a thing? I had never heard of it, but what a neat southern tradition it is! It's basically exactly what the name implies: an event where friends and family, particularly those who haven't had a chance to meet the new addition yet, can gather to "sip" on something to drink and "see" the baby! Genius! We had a great time!

Mama and over-stimulated, tired baby with the lovely hostess.

The tasty treats, so beautifully arranged!


Gorgeous tulips! Springtime is so refreshing!




Wade with one of his great-grands. He is a blessed little boy to have greats in his life like this lady.

Sarah Raessler, a friend of mine from high school.

Wade meeting darling Mary Kallan, daughter of my childhood BFF, Maggie.

My little man is tuckered out, but what a fantastic time we had! I highly recommend Sip 'n Sees to you all! Go forth and host one; it gives you a great excuse for a party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my little blog! I love to hear from you.