Sunday, March 22, 2009

A smattering of recent firsts

Over the course of the past several weeks, little Wade Worthington has had many new experiences. I thought I would share several of them here. (Some of these are a bit old, but I thought you'd enjoy them nonetheless.)

First Bible reading from daddy. We have been telling Wade how unbelievable it is that Jesus loves him even more than we do.



First time meeting his aunt Suzanne and uncle Dave.



First bottle of breast milk from Daddy.



First school lesson. He was very eager to answer questions. (His sweet little outfit belonged to his Uncle Graham back in his day!)



First time in his new, totally awesome BOB stroller AND first time in his mama's favorite UVa garden, Garden VII where he got to eat his lunch.



First UVa lacrosse game and his first time meeting cousin Benjamin (Ben was too excited about his lacrosse stick to pose for a picture.)



First time meeting second cousins, Megan and Carter (guys, Wade needs a cousin!)



First time in his new "Baby Legs." So, ok, I know this is not really monumental or anything, but I just adore these little leggings on him. I did my best to get a boyish color.



First time helping mama and daddy pick out carpet at Greenfront. He was a big help.



First Playdate! Pictured here with the oh-so-cool JR, who while he is a baby, seems like the kind of dude you'd want to just hang out with. (Wade's clearly asking a question again.)



Lastly, here's Wade sleeping through (er, enjoying) his daddy's sweet guitar skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my little blog! I love to hear from you.